Have decided on buying and keeping a feathered companion as a pet? If your only concern is the cost, we have guides that covers it deeply. But before that, you should ask yourselves the below questions.
- How much free time do you have?
- How close do you want your pet bird to be?
- Do you have that in you to clean the bird’s habitat regularly?
- Do you want to sleep without any kind of noises?
- Do you have the budget to get two birds, instead of just one?
If the answers to the above questions are all favorable to you owing a bird, go ahead. If costs are stopping you, you can buy a finch for as low as $20, and if you’re looking for a hyacinth macaw, it might go as high as $15,000.
You may search the below cost guides to make a decision based on your budget.